What is Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
Having confidence about the way you look can help you to feel beautiful inside and out. The face is often the first place to show signs of aging, much to the displeasure of many men and women. Facial plastic surgery can rejuvenate the face for a younger and more attractive appearance you can be proud to show.
Your Options for a Youthful Face
Several age-defying and appearance-enhancing procedures are made available by Dr. Clevens for patients who would like to treat various areas of their face. From sagging facial skin to disproportionate features, there is a surgery designed to increase the aesthetic appeal and youthful quality of your face. If you’re looking to rejuvenate or enhance your face, consider one or more of the following procedures:
- Browlift, also called a forehead lift, lifts drooping eyebrows and tightens skin that has begun to sag around the eyes. Dr. Clevens often performs the procedure with an endoscope, a less invasive technique, so patients can experience an easier recovery.
- An Eyelid Lift will remove fat and excess skin from the eyelids that are causing them to sag and appear tired, even when the patient isn’t. The procedure can also help improve the field of vision when the upper eyelids sag excessively.
- Facelift restores sagging skin around the mid-face and chin, removes excess deposits of fat, and reduces the appearance of some fine lines and wrinkles.
- Otoplasty changes the position, proportion, and/or shape of ears that naturally protrude or are misshapen, as well as those that have been affected by injury, in order to improve a person’s appearance.
- Rhinoplasty is able to significantly improve a patient’s appearance and increase confidence by sculpting the inner cartilage and bone of the nasal structure. Nasal surgery can also improve breathing.
- Created by Dr. Clevens, the Weekend Necklift is a procedure which refines the neckline and reduces double chins and sagging neck skin through excision of fat, tightening of neck muscles, and laser resurfacing of the skin.
- Dr. Clevens is trained and experienced in performing Mohs Surgery to remove skin cancer from the face. Mohs surgery has a cure rate of about 95 to 98%.
- Men can also take advantage of cosmetic surgery to achieve a more youthful appearance and increase self-esteem. Common Male Cosmetic Surgery procedures include facelift, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and others.
What Elements of the Face Can Benefit from Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Firmer Facial Skin
- Proportionate Facial Features
- Beautifully Sculpted Nose
- Rested and Youthful Appearance
Dr. Clevens specializes in facial plastic surgery. He combines his artistic sense of balance and harmony with a meticulous attention to detail to provide patients with beautiful, long-lasting results. To learn how facial plastic surgery can benefit you, request a consultation today.
To learn more or book a consultation please click here.