What is Breast Implant Surgery?
Having shapely breasts is not just about having an attractive body. Breast surgery is performed on patients of all walks of life, including males to treat certain medical conditions. Breast surgery can significantly improve the shape, size, and symmetry of the breasts as well as heighten your confidence.
Your Options for Beautiful Breasts
Dr. Ortega performs cosmetic breast surgery in Orlando to address a variety of concerns patients come in with concerning their breasts. Many patients desire more aesthetically pleasing breasts, while others wish to lessen physical discomfort. Advances in plastic surgery techniques and implant production have made it possible to create natural-looking results in response to almost any issue through one or a combination of these procedures:
- Breast augmentation enhances the size and shape of the breasts through the use of implants, either after volume has been lost or in response to dissatisfaction with the natural look of the breasts. Breast re-augmentation will allow women with implants to exchange them for a newer, more natural-looking type, increase or decrease breast size, or address sagging.
- Breast implant removal may be best for some women who are unhappy with a prior breast augmentation. Dr. Ortega can consult with you on procedures that will avoid deflated breasts once the implants are removed.
- Breast lift moves the breasts to a youthful position after age, pregnancy, weight changes, or heredity have caused them to sag. Perkiness and firmness as well as areola size can be treated.
- Breast reduction is performed on patients who have large breasts. Breasts that are over-developed can create a disproportionate body shape, emotional unease, and physical pain and discomfort.
- Techniques for male breast reduction may be utilized in men who have developed excess skin, fat, and breast tissue from weight gain or loss, age, or certain medical conditions. Gynecomastia surgery will reduce self-conscious feelings about having a feminine appearance to the breasts.
What Elements of the Breast Can Benefit from Breast Surgery?
- Larger or Reduced Breast Size
- More Youthful Positioning
- Fuller Shape
- Better Body Proportion
- Improved Symmetry
- More Masculine Male Chest
- Increased Confidence
To learn more or book a consultation please click here.