Are you frustrated by over-promising and under-delivering “miracle” cellulite fixes? Over the course of the past several years there have been countless creams, gadgets, and procedures that claim to have the solution. Finally, patients are able to achieve the long-lasting results they have been searching for. Cellulaze is a one-time treatment designed to reduce the appearance of unattractive cellulite using an advanced laser-assisted technique.
Cellulaze has been clinically proven to target cellulite at the source while increasing the natural thickness of the skin by building collagen and elastin. Fibrous bands of connective tissue are subcised, addressing a main contributor to the formation of cellulite. The outcome is healthy-looking skin without the dimples you’re used to seeing. Only one treatment is needed to witness visible results within days. The long-term results will develop over a few months.
Desirable smoothness in the thighs, buttocks, and other areas of the body is attainable at Clevens Face and Body Specialists in Melbourne, Florida. Dr. Ortega uses the minimally invasive, laser therapy to treat cellulite on patients troubled by the “cottage cheese” look of their skin.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is often described as looking like “cottage cheese.” The dimples typically appear on the skin of the thighs, buttocks, upper arms, abdomen, and pelvic region. Countless people find themselves working very hard through diet and exercise to remove cellulite to no avail. The fact is, although commonly believed to be so, cellulite is not fat that can be shed. Cellulite is a combination of fibrous bands and fat cells that become trapped between those bands. When the pockets of fat grow they push against the skin. The bands continue to hold the skin in place, causing the skin between the connective tissue to bulge out. This is most noticeable in individuals with thinner skin.
Who gets cellulite?
If you have cellulite, you are not the only one. Millions of men and women do, although the condition is more common in females. Why cellulite occurs in some people but not others is not clear, but there are some theories.The following three factors may be contributing to your cellulite:
- Your genes may have predisposed you to develop cellulite. A slow metabolism, circulatory problems, or your natural fat distribution may also be at play.
- Research has linked hormonal factors, such as estrogen, insulin, prolactin, and thyroid hormones to the formation of cellulite.
- Consumers of high fat and carbohydrate diets, individuals who are inactive, and smokers may be more likely to develop cellulite. Significant fluctuations in weight and aging can also increase the appearance of cellulite as fat cells expand and the skin becomes thinner and more lax.
The Cellulaze Procedure
Cellulaze targets cellulite head-on at the structural level. Three things happen during the procedure, which utilizes local anesthesia to make patients as comfortable as possible:
- Collagen and elastin production is increased by delivering laser energy to the dermis, resulting in thicker skin.
- The fibrous bands of connective tissue that pull on the skin are subcised with thermal energy and the skin is released.
- Herniated pockets of fat are contoured.
Am I a candidate for Cellulaze?
Are you a woman who is in general good health, but is troubled by the appearance of moderate cellulite?
Are you at a stable weight, close to your ideal weight?
Are you a non smoker?
Do you have realistic expectations about what Cellulaze can do for you?
If you answered yes to these questions you may be an excellent candidate for Cellulaze. If you answered yes to some but not all questions then you may still be a good candidate. Women who are overweight or who smoke may not see as significant of a reduction in cellulite.
Why is Cellulaze the ideal cellulite treatment?
- FDA-approved treatment for cellulite reduction
- Safe and effective advanced laser technology
- Laser and minimally invasive
- Little to no pain or discomfort
- Targets the problem at the source, subcising fibrous bands and improving skin quality
- Treats multiple areas in a few hours
- Return to work the next day
- Only 1 treatment needed to see results within days; long-term results see over a few months
- Less costly and time consuming than other less-effective techniques
Cellulaze is the only technique that treats cellulite below the surface of the skin. Learn more about this cutting-edge procedure by consulting with Dr. Ortega. Call 321-727-3223 to schedule your appointment today.